This site has an enormous amount of information and links to additional resources on the following topics:
- How Can I Get Involved in CTE Month?
- Communicating With the Media
- Engaging Policymakers
- Working With Business and Industry Leaders
- CTE Month Success Stories
- Have students write about their experiences in CTE classes and publish them. Have them write:
- why they are CTE students and what impact it has had on their education and potential careers.
- the best CTE classes they have taken.
- the impact their employability skills will have on their lives.
- their involvement with Career and Technical Student Organizations.
- Plan a reception for counselors
- Plan a breakfast for CTE teachers
- Plan a student open house event
- Orders supplies or promotional items to distribute