CTE Leadership Academy applications are due September 15, 2017.
The Career and Technical Education Leadership Academy is sponsored by the Texas Education Agency and implemented by Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi. If accepted, applicants pay a nominal fee of $250 to participate in all three phases of the CTE Leadership Academy.
Academy Participation Fee – $250
Fee covers instructional programming and materials for all three phases, plus:
- Opportunity to network with Texas Education Agency staff
- Opportunity to network with CTE professionals from across the state
- Opportunity to earn more than 30 CPEs
- 2 nights lodging at Fall Symposium hotel
- 1 night lodging at Summer Symposium hotel
- Working lunches during the Fall and Summer Symposiums
Applicants will be invoiced for the $250 participation fee upon acceptance into the CTE Leadership Academy. Payment will be due within 30 days of acceptance.
Accepted candidates will be notified by September 22th.
A block of rooms will be reserved for CTE Leadership Academy participants at the conference hotel for the nights of October 16 and October 17, 2017. Academy organizers will submit a rooming list to the hotel. Participants will not need to make any hotel arrangements unless they wish to arrive early or stay later. Additional information regarding hotel arrangements will be provided to participants with their acceptance notice.