Thinking ahead. . .
- Start planning fall staff development for CTE teachers
New CTE Teacher Conference November 13-15, 2018
- Start planning next year’s course schedule
- Finalize budget
- Set goals for next year and work on an implementation plan
Things to do now. . .
- Prepare final CTE program report for Superintendent/School Board
- Review and compare 6th six weeks Principals and Superintendents FTE report to in-house report
- Review CTE student performance on State Assessment exams
- Recruit and hire new teachers as appropriate
- File any final amendments for 2017-18 Perkins Grant by 6/15/18
- Begin working on 2018-19 Perkins application in the eGrants system (due 8/31/18).
- Continue working on the PER
- Have a nice summer break!