Thinking ahead. . .
- Investigate and plan for summer CTE professional development opportunities for teachers and administrators – CTE Professional Development Calendar
- Begin thinking about the types of information you should start gathering for the PER (Program Effectiveness Report), which opens at the end of the school year.
- Consider applying to TWC for Jobs and Education Training (JET) Grant. Due May 1st.
Things to do now. . .
- Conduct program evaluations – guidelines and resources
- Host Advisory Committee meeting – resources | video presentation
- Meet with teachers regarding next year’s course offerings based on pre-registration numbers
- Begin equipment inventory
NOTE: CTE program evaluation and advisory committee activities provide important information you will want to include on the PER.