- Begin planning preregistration activities for high school students. Get IDEAS here.
Things to do now…
- Review new semester course offerings. Click here to view the TEA CTE Master Course list of courses with prerequisites.
- Learn to maximize CTE funding by substituting CTE courses that meet high school graduation requirements for traditional English, fine arts, science or math courses. View video for details.
- Review plans for CTE Education Week in February.
- Review Career Prep and Practicum student data on PEIMS (170 record) for course/job changes and training plan agreements.
- Begin providing input to District and Campus Improvement Plans.
- Attend mid-winter professional development for teachers/administrators – CTAT and more