Thinking ahead. . .
- Interest/Aptitude Assessment for 7th and 8th graders – work with middle school counselors to schedule this for February.
- CTE Program Evaluations – start reviewing evaluation materials for use in February
- Start thinking about student recruitment. Get ideas here.
- Begin working on next year’s course catalog.
Things to do now. . .
- Check enrollments for spring courses to ensure a smooth transition for students from fall to spring classes
- Submit 2018-19 Innovative Course Application for innovative courses for next year. The deadline is February 15, 2018
- Review Six-Weeks Principal/Superintendent FTE Reports
- Review revised teacher assignment rules.
- Register for the CTAT Winter Conference that will be held in Galveston on January 29-31, 2018.
- If interested, register for a one-day conference called Learning Roundtable: Recruiting, Preparing, and Retaining Top Teachers that will be held in Austin on January 31, 2018. This event is hosted by the State Board of Education and the State Board for Educator Certification.