Thinking ahead. . .
- Start developing marketing plans to recruit new students for next year
- Begin working on next year’s course catalog
Things to do now. . .
- Review Near Final Summary of Finance Report for previous school year
- Meet with teachers regarding student certifications and licensures – review regional workforce data to identify occupations and industries where students might want to seek certifications
- Start working on any innovative courses your district may want to offer next year. The 2018-19 Innovative Course Application is now available.
- Explore long range planning for capital expenses
- Review department expenditures to date
- Review Six-Weeks Principal/Superintendent FTE Reports
- Order supplies for CTE Education Week in February
- Consider hosting a reception for counselors, a breakfast for CTE teachers, and an open house for students/parents/community
- Register now for CTAT’s Winter Conference to be held in Galveston on January 29 to 31, 2018.