Thinking ahead. . .
- Watch for PBMAS report. Review previous reports on TEA’s website here.
- Begin plans for first Advisory Committee Meeting
Things to do now. . .
- Perkins Program Effectiveness Report (PER) due 9/15/17.
- Request PEIMS 170 record report for courses and class counts.
- Verify that salary budget coding on all CTE teachers is accurate (split funding if not teaching 100% CTE).
- Collect a copy of all Career Prep/Practicum training plans.
- Facilitate all beginning of school ARD meetings. Are appropriate CTE teachers attending? Do all appropriate CTE teachers have copies of IEP’s for students?
- Begin reviewing four-year plans and coding of students as 1 or 2 for PEIMS snapshot.
- Review Advisory Committee member list and recruit new members, if necessary.
- Follow through with new or existing CTSO sponsors and establish new student organizations, if warranted.
- Host an Open House/Meet your Teacher Night.
- Visit Texas CTE Resource Center at txcte.org for more CTE administrator resources!